We had a very thankful Thanksgiving. In addition to being able to celebrate this special time with family, we were able to celebrate Bug's first birthday! We love this little guy and sure are thankful to have him in our family.
He was very excited to get a "big boy" car seat and to be able to turn around and see what he has been missing for the last year. It is fun to be able to turn around in the car and see the faces of all three of my little ones.
After eating a delicious meal, we headed outside to play in the snow. Grandpa drove the four wheeler all around the yard and the kids had fun taking turns riding with him.
The girls jumped on some sleds and had a few mishaps, but despite their falls they just loved being outside.
3 comments:
I can't believe he is a year already! Time flies! He is such a cutie and is looking more and more like the girls. P.S. I love the cake!
He's so cute I can't believe it's been a year. Will you email me your address for Christmas cards?
I can't believe he's a year old already! Good grief. He is a cutie patootie.
Post a Comment