We were lucky enough to be able to get away for a few days and head to beautiful Hawaii. We took Buggers with us and left the girls with Maka and Grandpa. The weather was beautiful - in the low 80's and we had fun just hanging out in paradise. Bug loved being at the beach for the first time and spending some one-on-one time with his mom and dad. Here are a few pictures from our trip.
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I would love a mini getaway, especially to Hawaii!
I am so jealous! Hope you had a great time. Your little guy sure is handsome.
Lucky! We loved seeing the pictures of the Hawaiian Korbin, he is getting big!
I've got MAJOR jealousy! But I'm sooo very happy you got to go. Every mom deserves a trip to a beach and even better if it's some place tropical! Aren't grandparents wonderful??
Post a Comment