Due to her having a birthday later in the year, this is my girl's third year of Joy School. It is officially her last first day of Joy School and she is so excited. I am glad that she is going for one more year because it means I have one more year in which I can still pretend that she is not growing up.
I guess that I can try to pretend that she is not growing up, but when I look back at the last two years of Joy School it is hard to not to see how grown up she really is.
1st Day of Joy School 2010
1st Day of Joy School 2009
I did Joy School with my oldest daughter for two years too, so this will be my fifth year in a row participating in Joy School. Next year my baby will start his first year of Joy School, so by the time he is done I will have taught for seven years in a row. I wonder if I can get some kind of certificate or something...
Speaking of my baby, here he is...Lately he has been very interested in swords and can usually be found with one either in his hand or in his pants. I guess that today one sword was just not enough. If you look closely, you can see that there are three swords in there.


1 comment:
Wow she has changed alot in the past few years. Shes so cute! And love Korbin and the swords. Glad you guys are back home. Lets get together!
Post a Comment