Thursday, November 3, 2011

Portland - Part 4

The weather was beautiful in Portland and we spent one day enjoying the fall weather.  Grandma and I took the kids though a corn maze.  They loved the HUGE hay-bale pyramid built outside the maze.




The kids were a little unsure about the maze until we got started.  They loved being able to choose which way to go and seeing all the corn stalks all around them.


There were fun things to stop and see as we made our way through the maze. 
My favorite were the Corn-undrums.

Cow Lick

 We could look out over the corn maze from this bridge. 



 Once we made our way out of the maze. We headed over to the farmer's market. 
Since we do not have the best produce in Anchorage, I was jealous when I saw all the gorgeous fruits and vegis.  Just look at the size of these things!
Blue Pumpkins
Only $1 a head!
.99c each!

Check out these gorgeous pumpkins too!






No comments: