Our Little Ray of Sunshine
Welcome to one of the newest members of Primary! Our little Kara became a sunbeam on Sunday and I was so glad that I am working in Primary, so I could be there with her. Kara was so excited to be there, but I will have to work with her a little on being reverent and only talking when she is called on. When she saw the other kids giving the talk, scripture, and prayer, she kept saying that she wanted to talk on the microphone too. I guess that is probably why she was asked to give the prayer next week. She is so excited. I can't believe that my little girl is no longer in Primary, but on the other hand, I am just counting down the days until Kassi can go to nursery. We only have a couple more months (she will be 18 months on March 19).
3 comments:
I don't think I have ever seen a cuter sunbeam and I teach Primary! Congratulations Kara.
Allie, I just came across your blog and I'm so excited!!! Now I'll be able to stalk you. KIDDING. :) Your girls are darling. I'm excited to keep in touch this way!
Love ya, Brooke
Hello! It's Valli Nield I saw your blog link off of Jenee's and wanted to see how things were going for the Payne's. Hope you don't mind. Kara is so BIG and your new little one is soo cute! Alaska looks like a GREAT place!! Hope we can now keep in touch:)
Post a Comment