Backyard Animal
This is one of the reasons we love to live in Alaska. This is a moose that we saw on our way home the other day. We were even able to drive right up next to it, so Kara could see the moose right out her window. I think that Kassi was even able to see it too. We can't wait until spring when there are a lot more moose around town.
2 comments:
Alli, I am so glad you found me. We came back to our townhome to find that you had moved to Alaska. Kara has also gotten so big and your Kassi is so cute. Keep in touch.
Wow that is awesome. I don't think there is anything like seeing a moose in the wild or in your backyard. Wish we could come and visit. Seems a lot more exciting than Omaha.
Post a Comment