Our girls are some of the sweetest and funniest girls to be around. Here are a couple of pictures of them just being themselves - silly!
Kassi saw me hanging a spoon on my nose and had to try it too. Of course, I had to find a spoon small enough for her tiny button nose.
The other day the girls were playing so well together and they were so quiet. That should have been a warning. Kara had been drawing at the table, but when I looked up, she and Kassi were just sitting on the floor and Kara had found a new place to draw. Kassi was sitting so patiently as Kara drew on her face. I think that Kassi was just happy to be included and here you can see that Kara was just so proud of her art work.
1 comment:
You guys have the cutest kids around. I wondered where Kara got the idea to draw on Kassi's face, but then I saw the eye liner photo. Priceless. Hope you guys are staying warm up there in Alaska. We miss having you around.
Post a Comment