Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Snowy Easter

We enjoyed spending the day before Easter with grandma and grandpa.














We decorated a lot of eggs.  Grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, Kassi, and I all had fun making our own kinds of designs.  Some of them were very elaborate and some were very simple.  Dad even made some glittery ones and grandpa made some that were tie-dyed.





























When we were done decorating all the eggs, dad and grandpa went outside and hid a bunch of eggs for Kassi and I to find.  Since there was still a lot of snow.  Most the eggs were just laying on top of the snow.  Kassi and I filled our baskets right to the top with all the eggs.















It was a beautiful day, so we rode sleds down the driveway and even had a snowball fight.















When we got back into the house, the Easter Bunny came and brought us our Easter baskets.  If you look really close, you might even recognize the him... it was grandpa!












On Sunday, we wore our new Easter dresses.  I picked out my beautiful blue one and helped mommy to pick out Kassi's yellow one.  I sang with the Primary in Sacrament Meeting for the first time.  We sang "Did Jesus Really Live Again?" and I remembered most of the words. Today was also Kassi's first day in nursery!

After church, we got more Easter baskets from mom and dad.  It was a fun Easter!



1 comment:

Ryan said...

Your girls are so adorable, which seems like quite a feat considering Brian contributed half of their genes.