I finally found a minute to download some more photos. To start off, for those you who were not able to see me in all my glory, here I am. I really did get HUGE!
Here's our little man shortly after he was born. He's a pretty content little guy. Korbin's sisters were so excited to welcome him home and they are great helpers. I love that this little guy is his own little person and we love having another boy around the house. Korbin did not enjoy his first bath at all. It is hard to believe that he is already almost two weeks old. We just love him and are so glad that he is finally here.
He is so cute and I love the pic where he's laying by Kara he looks like a little doll. The girls look like they adore him too. What a fun little Christmas bundle. Good luck we'll be thinking about you.
3 comments:
Allie, He is so beautiful. I am so amazed at how alert he is! You will have so much fun with that little guy. Enjoy it, they grow up way too fast!
He is so cute and I love the pic where he's laying by Kara he looks like a little doll. The girls look like they adore him too. What a fun little Christmas bundle. Good luck we'll be thinking about you.
Congratulations! Your little guy is adorable. It looks like his big sisters think so too. Good luck with your new baby.
Post a Comment