Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our New Arrival

Announcing the newest addition to the Payne Family:
KORBIN JERRY PAYNE
born NOVEMBER 26, 2008 at 5:15 AM
8 lbs 10 oz
21.5 inches long

Both mother and baby are doing well...check back later for more photos



11 comments:

Marlo said...

Congratulations!!!! What a cutie and what a fun way to celebrate Thanksgiving. I love the turkey outfit.

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Congrats you guys! He is beautiful! I hope you are recovering well. :-)

Diana said...

Congrats!!! Korbin is adorable in his little turkey outfit. Once again you have done an excellent job. Enjoy the holidays and the handsome new baby.

Brooke said...

He is SO darling--congratulations!!! How fun that you got your BOY. I'm sure the girls will adore him. :) Hope you're feeling well, Allie!!!

jjcrew said...

Hey Allie! I've been checking your blog for a couple weeks, just waiting for the big news! HOORAY--and he came early :)Korbin is adorable. You'll have to tell me how labor/delivery went. And send me your email address. For some reason, I don't have it. You'll be an awesome mommy of three! Love, Jenn

Heidi said...

CONGRATS! I have been watching your blog for the big news. I am so happy that he is here. Boys are fun! He looks adorable! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys. Good luck with the little boy! I am sure his sisters will keep him in line

Jenee Zirker said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how alert he looks. He's darling you guys are going to have so much fun with a boy. I can't believe little Allie punched out nearly a 9lb er. Way to go Allie. You are going to have two little helpers. Can't wait to see more pics.

The Skinners said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable!!!

atkinson family said...

Yeah! Congratulations! He is darling, and so alert, I love it! Allie, he is as big as you are Crazy! Boys are so fun. Good Luck, We hope all is well! Love Kelly and Ryan

Kendall & Nichole said...

I must say I am shocked that size of baby was in there! He is so cute and I love the name you settled on. See you soon, let me know when your up for visitors.