Sunday, November 2, 2008

Catch Up

It has been awhile since I've posted, so here's a quick review...

We had our first snow fall on October 5 and the snowflakes were more of huge clumps than flakes. We took a video just so you could see how large the clumps were, but it would not load. Unfortunately, about a week later all the snow was gone and now all we have is cold weather and no snow.

Kara has been loving her pre-school (Joy School) this year. Here she is "finger painting" with chocolate pudding.


This is one of the kid's favorite parts of Joy School...LUNCH! Kassi has also loved being able to participate when it is our turn to have pre-school at our house.

Kara and Kassi love it when Grandpa Max comes over. They especially love to just hang out and read.


Grandma NeeSee was just in town for a visit and the girls wanted to take her to go bowling. Kara and Kassi caught on fast and had a lot of fun.


This is not the best picture, but some of you out there have been wanting some pictures of me pregnant. This picture does not due me justice. I just found out at my 36 week appointment (which actually took place at 35.5  weeks) that I am already measuring 38 cm! Hopefully this little guy will slow down a bit or I am afraid that he will be HUGE!

Grandma helped both girls make sure that their balls made it all the way down the lane and there was only one time when the ball did not quite make it all the way...


Grandma took good care of us and was always making something yummy in the kitchen and Kassi loved being right in the middle of the action and providing whatever "help" she could.

The biggest reason Grandma came into town was to watch our little Kara perform in her first Primary Program in Sacrament meeting. Kara did a good job remembering her part, "I will follow the prophet" and when asked, "Kara, who is the prophet today?" Kara remembered to respond, "President Thomas S. Monson". Not only did she remember her part and say it nice and loud, but she was also a good little singer. As the primary music leader, I also have to say that I was very proud of my little primary. They all sang nice and loud through all eight songs and remembered almost all the words. It was a great program. I wish you all could have been there to feel the sweet spirit that these children have.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Cute girls! I love that you finger paint with pudding in pre-school. If playing with your food qualifies, Morgan is ready for pre-school herself. Allie, you don't even look pregnant in the picture. Can we get a profile here?

atkinson family said...

Allie your girls are so cute! I have to agree, you don't even look pregnant, even better, ready to deliver! It looks like you guys are keeping busy, and having fun. I love spying on your blog. Thanks for the updates! How did you find the Janeway's?