Since Kassi just turned two, I figured I should get out and take some pictures. It has been beautiful outside with the sun shining and the leaves changing color, so I took the girls to a nearby park. Take a peak at some of Kassi's best pictures. I just love all the different faces she makes.
It was so pretty outside that I could not help but take a few pictures of Kara too.
Allie- Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how much they have grown up. Im glad to see you blog, I hope you don't mind us dropping by. Good luck with the new baby. I hope things are going well with the pregnancy
I'm so glad you emailed me. Your girls are cute. Congratulations on your little boy! That will be so fun. Our blog is set as private so I will send you an invite.
5 comments:
Allie- Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how much they have grown up. Im glad to see you blog, I hope you don't mind us dropping by. Good luck with the new baby. I hope things are going well with the pregnancy
I can't believe how big and darling your girls are getting and #3 will be here shortly. We look forward to seeing the little guy.
Those girls are absolutely adorable. We miss you guys.
I wish it still looked like that outside! :) Your girls are cute!! As usual!
I'm so glad you emailed me. Your girls are cute. Congratulations on your little boy! That will be so fun. Our blog is set as private so I will send you an invite.
Post a Comment