We started Halloween with the annual carving of the pumpkins. Each year we have a picture of Kara licking the pumpkin and this year was no exception.
We let the girls draw their own designs on the pumpkins they had picked out and then Brian carved out what they drew.



Grandma and Grandpa Swenson even brought pumpkins of their own to carve too.



We had a wonderful Halloween this year. Grandma Maka (Swenson) made the costumes as usual and they turned out amazingly. Kara and Kassi both wanted to be princesses and they felt very beautiful in their dresses.
One of the girls' favorite things to do in their dresses was to twirl and they did this all day and all night.

The girls had a few Halloween events to attend. The first was Kara's pre-school Halloween party. It began with a parade and then they sang us a few songs before we had cookies and milk.

The second event was a party at their friends' house where they did a bunch of Halloween activities and mostly enjoyed running around with their friends in their costumes.


The third event was Trunk-or-Treat. Bri took the girls around to all the cars while I handed out candy. It took about half an hour to visit all the cars and this was long enough for both Kara and Kassi because it was bitter cold out.


4 comments:
The girls look darling and I must say I'm very impresed with your pumpkin carving abilities. Something that I need to improve on. Looks like they had a great time and got plenty of candy just what every parent wants.
Now those are some cute princesses! I love the pictures with the vampire teeth. I am also impressed with your pumpkin carving skills and the girls design abilities. Glad you enjoyed your Halloween. Looks like you may have some dental visits in the future.
Your parents are awesome for dressing up!! The girs costumes look great, good job grandma!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your girls are such pretty little princesses. Looks like a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment