Sunday, September 7, 2008

Super Sisters

Kara started pre-school this week and was so excited to show me the picture she drew while she was there. It is so fun to see how much she has grown up since last year. I just can't believe that she will be starting Kindergarten in just one year...
Whenever Kara takes pictures, she always loves to pose with her baby sister and Kassi is more than willing to oblige.
Kara never turns down a photo opportunity, but I have to admit that she is quite a cutie.
Today the girls were excited about their new dresses and wanted to show them off a little. Kara was also additionally excited because after spending the last year and a half going to church at a local high school, we finally got to attend church at a church building again. On top of that, Kara gave her first talk and is the first Primary child to give a talk in this building.
Kassi is growing up way too fast...

2 comments:

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

You've been holding out on me Allie! I didn't know you have a blog(an adorable one) too. I'm so glad I found you through Emily's blog. Now I can add you to my list of blogs.

Your daughters make me smile every time I see them. Then I send up a little pray that when I have daughters(not in the next five minutes or anything) they will be as sweet and joyful as yours.

Marlo said...

What darling girls you have! Where did you get Kara's dress? I love the apple pattern. Looks like you all are having fun...too bad you are wearing tights to church already. Hee hee